installing apps from windows store, in creators update

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I’m happily running the creators update, as of a few minutes ago.

I had a few issues.

  1. Narrator never started, when I pressed control, windows, enter; and still won’t.
  2. Also, I’m haing trouble installing apps from the windows store.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

I would contact Microsoft disabilities desk at 1800-936-5960 and they can give you some help.

Something might have gone wrong with the installed update.

That’s what happened to me.

Pastor Gil

I’m happily running the creators update, as of a few minutes ago.

I had a few issues.

  1. Narrator never started, when I pressed control, windows, enter; and still won’t.
  2. Also, I’m haing trouble installing apps from the windows store.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Shai

Slight correction; that number is (800)936-5900.

On 6/10/17, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:
I would contact Microsoft disabilities desk at 1800-936-5960 and they can
give you some help.

Something might have gone wrong with the installed update.

That’s what happened to me.

Pastor Gil

I’m happily running the creators update, as of a few minutes ago.

I had a few issues.

1. Narrator never started, when I pressed control, windows, enter; and still
won’t.
2. Also, I’m haing trouble installing apps from the windows store.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

10

Mario

I believe it's 5900, not 5960.

I’m happily running the creators update, as of a few minutes ago.

I had a few issues.

1. Narrator never started, when I pressed control, windows, enter; and
still won’t.
2. Also, I’m haing trouble installing apps from the windows store.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Windows 10

Gerry Ellis <gerry.ellis@...>

Hi,

Try just windows and enter for Narrator. It has changed.

Also, try using narrator in the app store. It works better than JAWS the last time I tried.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,

How will you know when you get there?

I’m happily running the creators update, as of a few minutes ago.

I had a few issues.

  1. Narrator never started, when I pressed control, windows, enter; and still won’t.
  2. Also, I’m haing trouble installing apps from the windows store.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Richard Turner

I’m running Windows 10, Creator Edition and the hotkey for Narrator is control+Windows+Enter.

Just Windows+Enter does nothing.

Richard

I’m happily running the creators update, as of a few minutes ago.

I had a few issues.

  1. Narrator never started, when I pressed control, windows, enter; and still won’t.
  2. Also, I’m haing trouble installing apps from the windows store.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

David Moore

Hi,

It changed to CTRL+Windows+Enter in the Creators update.

David Moore