recommended version of JAWS for use with Windows 10?

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I'm using Windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp.
I'd like to know what version of Jaws is recommended for this setup.
Also, I don't want the tandum feature, should I keep the regular version of JAWS or uninstall it, and install the non-tandum version?
Thanks, from a new member,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Get the latest version of 16 or later. I understand that both 16 and 17 received final tweaks to make them work better with 10.

Ted

I'm using Windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp.
I'd like to know what version of Jaws is recommended for this setup.
Also, I don't want the tandum feature, should I keep the regular version of JAWS or uninstall it, and install the non-tandum version?
Thanks, from a new member,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I'm going to be using 18.
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2017, at 10:40 AM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <ted.lisle@...> wrote:

Get the latest version of 16 or later. I understand that both 16 and 17 received final tweaks to make them work better with 10.

Ted

I'm using Windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp.
I'd like to know what version of Jaws is recommended for this setup.
Also, I don't want the tandum feature, should I keep the regular version of JAWS or uninstall it, and install the non-tandum version?
Thanks, from a new member,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I haven't seen it, but that ought to work.

Ted

Get the latest version of 16 or later. I understand that both 16 and 17 received final tweaks to make them work better with 10.

Ted

I'm using Windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp.
I'd like to know what version of Jaws is recommended for this setup.
Also, I don't want the tandum feature, should I keep the regular version of JAWS or uninstall it, and install the non-tandum version?
Thanks, from a new member,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

18 works fine with Windows 10.
Richard

On Jun 8, 2017, at 8:15 AM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <ted.lisle@...> wrote:

I haven't seen it, but that ought to work.

Ted

Get the latest version of 16 or later. I understand that both 16 and 17 received final tweaks to make them work better with 10.

Ted

I'm using Windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp.
I'd like to know what version of Jaws is recommended for this setup.
Also, I don't want the tandum feature, should I keep the regular version of JAWS or uninstall it, and install the non-tandum version?
Thanks, from a new member,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Mario

Jessica, why do you want the non tandum version, is the computer that
JAWS is going to be installed on limited in resources (system memory
(RAM), hard disk capacity, or Internet access) ? it would be
advantageous to have tandem whether it is used or not.. except if the
computer has no Internet access, then there's no reason to have tandem.