From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 8:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws at startup

If I don't have Jaws running at the log in screen or at startup is there
any reason to leave Jaws enabled in the start up group of Msconfig?
Thanks

James Homuth

I don't think you'll do any harm by leaving JAWS in MSConfig. If memory
serves, I'm pretty sure Windows puts every program in there whether it needs
to be there or not. Because JAWS starts as a service when you set it to
start automatically, I actually wonder if in that case it doesn't bypass
MSConfig altogether anyway. Of course I've not tested that theory, so your
milage may vary.