Can I record a Skype conversation with JAWS?

Tim Ford

Hello All,

I have the latest version of Skype, the auto update gave me a new version a few days ago.  I am running JAWS 17, latest version, and Windows 10 with all the latest updates.

I have an important Skype call coming up as soon as Friday, and I was wondering if there is a JAWS accessible way of recording the call, including the video of the other participants, and play it back?  If there is a non-accessible way that involves a sighted person clicking something, please let me know that as well and I will make the necessary arrangements to have someone here to do that.  Lastly, can I set up Skype to record all calls without me having to manually start each time?  Please advise, and much thanks.

Tim Ford

Mich Verrier

hi you can use skype recorder all though i don’t know how to use it how ever i have herd of it. from Mich.

I have the latest version of Skype, the auto update gave me a new version a few days ago.  I am running JAWS 17, latest version, and Windows 10 with all the latest updates.

I have an important Skype call coming up as soon as Friday, and I was wondering if there is a JAWS accessible way of recording the call, including the video of the other participants, and play it back?  If there is a non-accessible way that involves a sighted person clicking something, please let me know that as well and I will make the necessary arrangements to have someone here to do that.  Lastly, can I set up Skype to record all calls without me having to manually start each time?  Please advise, and much thanks.

Tim Ford

John Covici

Total Recorder can record a skype call, I don't know if it records
video of the call, however.

On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 21:22:52 -0400,
Mich Verrier wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
hi you can use skype recorder all though i don’t know how to use it how ever i have herd of it. from Mich.
I have the latest version of Skype, the auto update gave me a new version a few days ago. I am running JAWS 17, latest version, and Windows 10 with all the latest updates.

I have an important Skype call coming up as soon as Friday, and I was wondering if there is a JAWS accessible way of recording the call, including the video of the other participants, and play it back? If there is a non-accessible way
that involves a sighted person clicking something, please let me know that as well and I will make the necessary arrangements to have someone here to do that. Lastly, can I set up Skype to record all calls without me having to manually
start each time? Please advise, and much thanks.

Tim Ford

How do
you spend it?

John Covici
covici@ccs.covici.com

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

I use the applian suite at:

https://applian.com/windows/

Mich Verrier wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>] hi you can use skype
[...]

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Off that page is one just for Skype. It too has a 30 day free trial. Here is the link to that page.

https://applian.com/replay-telecorder/

HTH,
Richard

Noun: trumpery
1. (informal) statements or beliefs that are untrue or make no sense
2. Ornamental objects of no great value
This definition is from WordWeb

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6?

On Jun 7, 2017, at 10:07 PM, HH. Smith Jr. <teos1@islands.vi> wrote:

Hi,

I use the applian suite at:

https://applian.com/windows/

[...]

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

You can only record up to 2 minutes of a conversation with the free trial.