Statistical Software

Miranda Brown

Hello,

Does anyone know of any accessible statistical software with JAWS?
Thank you

Sincerely,
Miranda Brown
Executive Assistant
1Touch Project

assistant@... <mailto:assistant@...>
418 Leffler St
West Burlington, IA 52655
Office: 319-208-1683
Mobile: 319-759-8980
www.1touchproject.com <http://www.1touchproject.com/>
www.facebook.com/1touchproject <http://www.facebook.com/1touchproject>

Donate your Car to 1Touch Project! Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski
or snowmobile to 1touch Project and receive a tax deduction. This no cost,
no hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation
Line LLC at 877-227-7487. Make sure to ask for our extension 3192. Or you
can click here
http://www.donationline.com/newvehicle_donation_form.shtml?n=Onetouch%20Proj
ect

Miranda Brown

Just to add that Excel is not powerful enough. I must be able to "perform
descriptive and inferential data analysis".

[...]

         You should certainly take a look at PSPP, which is the open-source alternative to IBM's proprietary SPSS.  And, of course, check out whether the organization you'll be working for/with has licensed access to SPSS.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker

Tim Ford

Hello Miranda,

You may want to check out this web page

Accessibility of IBM SPSS

Tim Ford

         You should certainly take a look at PSPP, which is the open-source alternative to IBM's proprietary SPSS.  And, of course, check out whether the organization you'll be working for/with has licensed access to SPSS.
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

Unfortunately SPSS is not accessible. I was supposed to use it a few years back for grad school. Even with scripts, it did not play well with JAWS.

-Alyssa