From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David &
his pack of dogs
Sent: May-30-17 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS tutorials?

Once again I fouled up the language on my keyboard. I just went into the
start menu and typed out my request for "How do I change the language on my
keyboard" Don't know if it was JAWS or the info itself. But, it said to
hold down the windows key and cycle through the languages by continueing to
hit the space bar till I heard the language I wanted. So, if it was a JAWS
tutorial, it was very helpful. To date, I have no idea how I switched
languages on the keyboard in the first place. But, at least I know now, how
to fix my screw ups.