locked IPad/IPod commands

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

 Hi Dennis no, it is for the iPhone, the iPad and the iPod. I'll put the email address to join below.IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io Link

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2017, at 12:58 PM, Dennis L <dennisl1982@...> wrote:

Joseph how do you subscribe and is it just for discussing I pads?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph
Hudson
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 12:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: IPad/IPod commands

Yes, there is a lot of different mailing list. I will provide the link to
one below. For all interested parties.
https://groups.io/g/IPadhelpfortheblind/topics
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789@...
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@...

On May 29, 2017, at 7:44 AM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

Folks,

Please send your answers to this question off-list. And let's try and
keep threads like these to a minimum, please. There are mailing lists
set up for exactly these types of devices.

James,
List Admin