Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 11:44 AM
Subject: Jaws and southwest airlines

Hi all, In booking a flight using Jaws and Southwest airlines, I'm finding that when arrowing to the passenger count, Month and day, and departure and arrival fields, Jaws keystrokes do not work. Has anyone had a problem with the website?

Best:

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

In addition to hitting the space bar, you might also have to hit alt down arrow after hitting the space bar.

use the space bar to open the pull down options.