From: Richard B. McDonald [mailto:richardbmcdonald@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 11:57 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What FTP program is accessible?

Hi!

I need an accessible FTP program. My first choice would be FileZilla. Is
it accessible? If not, could you please suggest another?

Thanks,

Richard

Mario

as I heard, Filezilla is the popular choice amongst blind users because
of it's accessibility.

I need an accessible FTP program. My first choice would be FileZilla. Is
it accessible? If not, could you please suggest another?

Thanks,

Richard

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

Some time ago, I used CUTE FTP. Haven't seen it for a while; don't know if it's even around any more.
<HT>

as I heard, Filezilla is the popular choice amongst blind users because
of it's accessibility.

I need an accessible FTP program. My first choice would be FileZilla. Is
it accessible? If not, could you please suggest another?

Thanks,

Richard

Chris G <jedikent@...>

It isn't free, but, webdrive from www.webdrive.com works well as it is used through windows explorer or your file manager. FTP sites show upa s network drives.

There is a screen reader option in the menu that makes the configuration screens 100% accessible.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario" <mrb620@...>
as I heard, Filezilla is the popular choice amongst blind users because
of it's accessibility.

I need an accessible FTP program. My first choice would be FileZilla. Is
it accessible? If not, could you please suggest another?

Thanks,

Richard

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

I use IDM. It does a fairly well enough job after you get the hang of it.

I need an accessible FTP program.  My first choice would be FileZilla.  Is it accessible?  If not, could you please suggest another?

Thanks,

Richard

Dave Durber

Hello Howard:

Yes, CuteFTP is still around. Not long ago, I tried a demo of the latest version. In my opinion, not as user-friendly as it used to be.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber