From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: indexing

I am not sure why this isn't working for you, a Say Line for me includes the "1 of 4" or whatever you have. Here is an example from one of my folders, I use Jaws speech history which I first cleared, then I did my thing and let Jaws speak and after that went into speech history with the layered keystroke Jaws Key+Spacebar followed by H where I did a select all and Control+C for copy:

First I am just using the arrows:
DHL
Lumber Yard
Bigrock 02-10-2017
Christmas 2016 Ad
Dental Invoices 2016 and 2017

Now I am on the file Dental Invoices" and I do a say line:
Dental Invoices 2016 and 2017
‎5/‎2/‎2017 ‏‎10:24 AM Adobe Acrobat Document 71 KB
5 of 17

Say Line on DHL which is a folder not a file:
DHL
‎5/‎2/‎2017 ‏‎7:53 PM File folder
1 of 17

Now I use Jaws Key+Tab, the keyboard help describes it as follows: "Says the current Window + the associated prompt label":
DHL
‎5/‎2/‎2017 ‏‎7:53 PM File folder
1 of 17
Date created: ‎11/‎16/‎2016 ‏‎8:50 PM
Size: 1.78 MB
Files: DHL Express eMailShip, DHL Volumetric Calculator, ...
There are other files in that folder, but visually you only see the first two as well.

Regards,
Sieghard