Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 2:27 PM
Subject: voices and pitch

Hi,

Although I am getting used to playing around with voices and their
settings, I have not been able to change the pitch for any of them.  Is
this possible?  For example, the Reid voice would be reasonable except
it is a bit too bassy.  On the other hand, Glenn sounds better, but this
voice is too high to suite me.  Is there a way I can change the
settings?  Also, does pitch work for other synthes?  Thanks.

Carol

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

You can’t adjust pitch for the All Context voice, you have to be on one of the other 4, PC cursor voice, Jaws cursor voice, keyboard voice or tutor and message voice.