From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: copy text

Is there some way to get feedback from Jaws regarding what you have selected to copy on a web page or document? Right now I don't know what if anything I have copied until I try to paste it somewhere.
Thanks

Thank you.

Mario

that's a neat feature.

Use the layered keystroke: JawsKey + space. Then type the letter c.
The copy buffer will be shown in the virtual viewer.

Is there some way to get feedback from Jaws regarding what you have
selected to copy on a web page or document? Right now I don't know what
if anything I have copied until I try to paste it somewhere.
Thanks

message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete
this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Another way to hear the buffer of text to be copied or pasted is the following:
INSERT plus WINDOWS Key pressed and held, then press X with these other keys held.

Because this is such an awkward keystroke, Freedom Scientific included the INSERT plus SPACE, C layered keystroke.
Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Is there some way to get feedback from Jaws regarding what you have
selected to copy on a web page or document? Right now I don't know what
if anything I have copied until I try to paste it somewhere.
Thanks

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Thanks for that! It is great to know that can be done. I tried it, and it worked.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Use the layered keystroke: JawsKey + space. Then type the letter c.
The copy buffer will be shown in the virtual viewer.

Is there some way to get feedback from Jaws regarding what you have selected to copy on a web page or document? Right now I don't know what if anything I have copied until I try to paste it somewhere.
Thanks

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Is that new?

Use the layered keystroke: JawsKey + space. Then type the letter c.
The copy buffer will be shown in the virtual viewer.

Is there some way to get feedback from Jaws regarding what you have
selected to copy on a web page or document? Right now I don't know what
if anything I have copied until I try to paste it somewhere.
Thanks

message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete
this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Mario

I don't recall when it became available, maybe around version 15?