Facebook and messaging

Maria Campbell

Is there anyone using the m.facebook page, who has success with messaging? I don't have much success, and the messenger page more often than not crashes when I try to open it after someone has sent me a message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

Mike Rogers

Hi.
I don't have trouble with messaging, but my sighted wife has trouble with it withher I-pad. she can't use it. Doesn't make sense.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sat, 20 May 2017 10:42:23 -0400
"Maria Campbell" <lucky1inct@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there anyone using the m.facebook page, who has success with messaging? I don't have much success, and the messenger page more often than not crashes when I try to open it after someone has sent me a message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

Ashleigh Piccinino

I have success with using messanger on the Facebook page although I use the computer version not mobile—I’m assuming that’s what you mean by M.facebook or however you put it? If you’re using JAWS, you should be able to just hit enter on your keyboard after going to messager and you can scroll through your messages. They’re listed in a table thing where the person’s message appears on the left column and some checkbox or something is in the right. I’ve found that if you click the person’s message, about twice—press enter and then spacebar, you’ll be on that person’s message. You can then do anything you want like viewing the messages in the conversation, going into the actions and either archiving/deleting/doing other stuff—this takes some work arounds but I’ve got that covered too. If you want to delete a message, you can hit enter or space on the action thing, arrow down to delete, and press enter again. However, to get into where you can delete things or archive them, you have to tab and arrow righyt to your selection before pressing space. It’s a bit of a pain, but that’s what I’ve seen to work so far. Need any more help, feel free to e-mail this list.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Is there anyone using the m.facebook page, who has success with
messaging?  I don't have much success, and the messenger page more often
than not crashes when I try to open it after someone has sent me a
message.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

andrew edgcumbe <rollercoasterman86@...>

to be honest I have found that  m.facebook.com is more excessible with jaws and has worked better for me I just arrow down to messages then I have pressed enter on messages thing then press enter on the unread message then am able to read it.