From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 2:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: silencing Jaws during self-voicing programs

How do I get Jaws to stop speaking while running programs that have their own speech? For example, Kurzweil has a Jaws built-in way to take care of this. I would like to play my BlindGamers games without having to shut Jaws down completely. Can this be done? Thanks.

Carol

Mario

Carol, JAWSKey(insert)+spacebar then s to turn speech off or on.