JAWS scripts

Don H

So with Window eyes you had aps that you could download and install. Is it the same thing with jaws scripts? Where can I learn more about scripts?
Thanks

Soronel Haetir

Jaws doesn't really have an equivalent to WE apps. Jaws scripting is
really only meant for making existing programs usable, not for
implementing entirely new functionality. And as far as I am aware
there is no central location for finding third-party jaws scripts.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I don't know what these Window eyes apps all can do, but Jaws scripts are very powerful, just take a look at the Leasey scripts from Brian Hartgen. Yes, quite a bit of what they can do enhances how Jaws works with other programs, but there is some pretty cool functionality built into these scripts.

Regards,
Sieghard

Jaws doesn't really have an equivalent to WE apps. Jaws scripting is really only meant for making existing programs usable, not for implementing entirely new functionality. And as far as I am aware there is no central location for finding third-party jaws scripts.

On 5/19/17, Don H <lmddh50@comcast.net> wrote:
So with Window eyes you had aps that you could download and install.
Is it the same thing with jaws scripts? Where can I learn more about scripts?
Thanks

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Don H

So with regards to scripts, is this something that you add new ones and delete ones you don't need as it is with Window Eyes ?