From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 11:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: key labels

How do I stop such things as the tab key from saying tab when pressed?
Thanks

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Go to the FPO webpage and then look up podcast from and there's one in there and how to do it Jonathan Motson does the Podcasts

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2017, at 10:32, Dale Heltzer <deheltzer@msn.com> wrote:

One path to answer your question:

Insert keyboard 6 (settings center)
Type 'labels' in the searchbox
Tab to the tree and you will hear 'manage key labels dot dot dot'
* Usually, when you hear 'dot dot dot' this indicates a submenyu, and you press enter to access it; my experience with the manage key labels entry here is that I must use the spacebar (maybe my jaws installation is messed up)

Anyway, when you press spacebar on the manage key labels, you'll get the list of key names and their spoken/muted status. Use the spacebar to toggle the settings you want to change.