decaccess 32

Don H

As everyone knows we all get used to our favorite syn. For me I used Decaccess32 with window eyes. Is this syn available for Jaws?
I am a total newbee with Jaws but so far I like it. Can't wait to learn all its ins and outs.
Thanks

Shai

Hi,
As far as I know, this synth is not available for JAWS any longer
despite being a supported synthesizer as part of the JAWS synthesizer
and braille manager. I tried calling FreedomScientific about this a
few years back as this is my favorite synth too and they do not sell
an authorization for it any longer.
The only solution to this I have found is to obtain a DecTalk Express
hardware synth if you can find one. These usually appear from time to
time online.

On 5/19/17, Don H <lmddh50@comcast.net> wrote:
As everyone knows we all get used to our favorite syn. For me I used
Decaccess32 with window eyes. Is this syn available for Jaws?
I am a total newbee with Jaws but so far I like it. Can't wait to learn
all its ins and outs.
Thanks

Tony

That was a great unit. The only problem I had was that if the data stream to them wasn't done carefully they would lock up. As I remember it took a reboot to get them synced again.
My last one had been repaired a couple of times and had wires hanging out of it when I quit using it.

Tony