From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 6:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Shortcut for Itune 12 with jaws

Not sure off the top of my head, and am not currently in front of my computer, but I know if you go to the menus above and arrow through there it will show you the different controls and also list the shortcut to get to them

On May 19, 2017, at 9:14 AM, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

If you're using jaws with I tune 12, pleas what are the key strokes? I
know space bar for play/pause, control up and down arrow key for
volume up and down. what are the other keys for fast forward (not next
track), back forward (not previous track) and other keys you might
know.

Please share.

Regard.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

Statistics are like bikini. what they reveal are suggestive. what they
conceal are vital.

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any
reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of
this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and
any attachments permanently from your system.

Alan Robbins

[...]

Adekoya Rasak