From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 11:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365

Does Jaws work well with Microsoft Office 365? Mostly concerned about how well it would work with Word and Outlook.
Thanks

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Tom, this is the biggest reason I never signed up for MS 365. I've stayed with Office 2010 because I can use it easly and don't have to worry about newer versions and there lack of accessibility with JAWS.
Just my 1.96 cents worth.