Putting Keys back the way they were

brian albriton

There use to be something called change back to factory defaults or something like that. We probably haven’t seen it since many moons and jaws ago.

Is there an equivalent to that now? I’ve got some keystroke conflicts and can’t figure out what I goofed up so I want to go back to the way things were before I started messing around.

All the best, Brian

Brian Albriton

iPhone 2136103315

cocanut50@...

Kimber Gardner

I'm not sure whether this will help you, but in the settings menu
invoked by jaws key plus V there is an option to return to the last
changed settings. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but it may help
you diagnose which changes messed things up.

Kim

cocanut50@ca.rr.com

--
Kimberly

David Moore

Hi,

Here is what you want.

Press Windows+R to open the run dialog. Type the following just like I type it:

jaws18 /default

Press enter and JAWS will come up with all factory defaults. You do not do anything to your settings by doing this. It is a way to start JAWS without your settings. If your version is not 18, just type the JAWS version you have in the phrase I gave you.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Kimberly