Jaws 18 and Outlook 2016, Reading messages

Jim Fettgather

Hello.

On 2 different PC’s, running Jaws 18 and Outlook 2016, after pressing enter to read a message, Jaws will begin to prematurely read the message, and interrupt itself with, message as 13 links, and either continue to read the message, or start from the beginning.

This happens quite consistently, and all panes like the reading pane, preview pane, and any other pane I can disable, I have done so.

This behavior did not occur in Outlook 2013.

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing this disruptive behavior, and if there  is a way to fix this.

I have also tried starting Outlook with all add-ons disable, but the same behavior occurs.

Thanks for any thoughts.