From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, May 7, 2017 12:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: VFO has acquired the Pacielo Group

So what do you guys and gals think this means to us?
VFO has acquired the Pacielo Group, the software accessibility firm providing website and application compliance solutions to enterprises throughout the world:
.?
http://bit.ly/2qtVQ8W

Maria Campbell

They might be very smart, but what we need is developers capable of keeping up with, or driving accessibility of technology, out of the box, preferably.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/7/2017 1:06 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:
This guys are very smart.

So what do you guys and gals think this means to us?
VFO has acquired the Pacielo Group, the software accessibility firm providing website and application compliance solutions to enterprises throughout the world:
.?
http://bit.ly/2qtVQ8W

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

You're exactly right Maria. The blind are always playing catch up. 3 steps
forward, and 2 steps back!
Damn shame indeed!