How to capture code on web page that have no audio challenge

Adekoya Rasak

Hello All,

I stumbled on a website and I need to fill the code which is a
challenge. it has no audio challenge. How can I go about it?

I was once told webvisum. how do I install it? which browser does it work with?

Please help.

regard.
--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

Statistics are like bikini. what they reveal are suggestive. what they
conceal are vital.

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.

Soronel Haetir

Webvisum only works with Firefox. Go to https://www.webvisum.com/ you
will have to both create an account with them and install the plug-in.

On 5/6/17, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Mario

unfortunately, Firefox 53 does not allow Web Visum to work. although a
portable version of Firefox 45.8 is the last version that will allow Web
Visum to work.

[...]

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

I thought there was a updated version with a digital signature that allows it to work now.
here is some info from Brian I be leave.

If you do not already have a Webvisum account, which is free, you must request an invitation to get one

either here:  http://www.webvisum.com/main/invitationrequest, or by asking someone you know who already has an account to log in and generate an invitation for you.  The latter technique will probably get you a faster response.

The WebVisum invitation request is a 3-field form asking for your name, e-mail address, and that you enter a comment of some sort in the third field.

After getting the invitation you register here:

             http://www.webvisum.com/en/main/register

Apparently, the developers of Webvisum finally decided to release a digitally signed version of this add-on and updated the version number to 0.9.5.  You can get it here:

            https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/

yet it does not turn up in an add-ons search on “WebVisum” (regardless of whether you mix case or not).

A programmer named James Scholes made a version of the Webvisum Firefox add-on that is digitally signed so that newer versions of Firefox can install it that’s based on the version 0.9.2.

See the article entitled, Webvisum CAPTCHA Solver Returns to Firefox, on blindbargains.com for full details.

The direct download link for his XPI install file is:  http://jscholes.net/webvisum-0.9.2-fx.xpi

On 5/6/17, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@...> wrote:
[...]

Thank you all. I appreciate.

<http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142>/*, on

On 5/6/2017 1:50 PM, Mario wrote:
[...]

there is, but that applied to when Firefox reached version 43. and
incidentally, the unsigned Web Visum was just basically signed by James
Scholes so WV was revived. and the Mozilla/Firefox ADO team/developer
signed and updated WV, so there are two signed versions; 0.92 and
0.95...now that FF reached version 53, FF requires extensions to use the
web API rather than the addon API. right now WV is still available thru
FF's addon manager, but that will change when FF reaches version 57 on
November 14 this year.

all we can do is to urge the Mozilla/Firefox ADO team/developers to
retool Web Visum to make use of the web extension API and hope WV lives
again.

James hasn't got the time, know how, or inclination since CAPTCHA be
Gone is available.

if you don't want to wait and are ready to bite the bullet, the best bet
is to purchase and setup CAPTCHA be Gone to solve those visual CAPTCHAs
on websites who still use them.

Rumola hasn't been updated since 2014, so who knows if it still works.

[...]

oh, by the way, I know because I emailed James 2wo or three times about
this.

[...]

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Could somebody provide a website with a captcha? I hate them when they show up, but can't find one right now to try Webvisum. I use Firefox 53.0.2 and could have sworn not long ago I successfully used Webvisum.

Regards,
Sieghard

[...]

paul lemm

Although I don't have a web site with a capture to try, I tried using it earlier this week in the most recent version of Firefox and its definitely not working., in fact if you try any of the web visem shortcut keys none of them work any longer. It must be a fairly recent change though as I did use it successfully last month, shame this is gone as it’s a tool I often use, definitely hope it is fixed

[...]

N K Shackelford

I just went to what was supposed to be the site for this Captcha Be
Gone, and the page cannot be displayed. Does anyone have a good link
to download this?

On 5/7/17, paul lemm <paul.lemm@sky.com> wrote:
[...]

--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

Gerald Levy

I too, am unable to access the Captcha Be Gone site, so it is not just you. I have a funny feeling that Captcha Be Gone may be gone forever, probably due to low enrollment, which would be no big surprise, given that they charged $35 a year for this service, which is ridiculous considering that Webvisum is free and Rumola is only 99 cents a year for essentially the same captcha-solving service. There was a lot of buzz last year about Captcha Be Gone, but it has apparently disappeared or else is otherwise no longer accessible, , and anyone who forked over $35 for this service probably has no way of contacting the developer for a refund. Yet another case of caveat emptor.

Gerald

[...]

Alan Robbins <alan1057@...>

I did the month by month thing initially but found I only used every few months so figured it was not worth it. It was really nice for those solving many captcha's but costly for those only solving a few per year.

Al

[...]

.

N K Shackelford

I certainly agree about the price of Captcha Be Gone, but apparently, Webvisum is not working at present, so let's hope that Firefox does something to help this matter.
Nance

On 5/7/17, paul lemm <paul.lemm@...> wrote:
> Although I don't have a web site with a capture to try, I tried using it
> earlier this week in the most recent version of Firefox and its definitely
> not working., in fact if you try any of the web visem shortcut keys none of
> them work any longer.  It must be a fairly recent change though  as I did
> use it successfully last month, shame this is gone as it’s a tool I often
> use, definitely hope it is fixed

The ball game is over for Webvisum.  Mozilla has made it clear that it will do everything in its power to block unauthorized, third-party add-ons like Webvisum from working with all new releases of Firefox.  So the only alternative to Webvisum, now that Captcha Be Gone is apparently defunct, is Rumola, which works with both Firefox and IE and costs only 99 cents a year for 50 credits.

Gerald

Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 10:25 AM

I certainly agree about the price of Captcha Be Gone, but apparently, Webvisum is not working at present, so let's hope that Firefox does something to help this matter.
Nance

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 6:57 AM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...> wrote:
I just went to what was supposed to be the site for this Captcha Be
Gone, and the page cannot be displayed. Does anyone have a good link
to download this?

On 5/7/17, paul lemm <paul.lemm@...> wrote:
> Although I don't have a web site with a capture to try, I tried using it
> earlier this week in the most recent version of Firefox and its definitely
> not working., in fact if you try any of the web visem shortcut keys none of
> them work any longer.  It must be a fairly recent change though  as I did
> use it successfully last month, shame this is gone as it’s a tool I often
> use, definitely hope it is fixed

The Captcha Be Gone site appears to be up again, so give it a try.

Gerald

[...]

Robin Frost

Captcha Be Gone is back up and running.
Robin

[...]

stion here. thank you for the opinions and views.

On 07/05/2017, Robin Frost <robini71@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

So is this Rumola still being supported by the creators? Sure hope so!

Nance

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 6:57 AM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@gmail.com>
wrote:

I just went to what was supposed to be the site for this Captcha Be
Gone, and the page cannot be displayed. Does anyone have a good link
to download this?

On 5/7/17, paul lemm <paul.lemm@sky.com> wrote:

> Although I don't have a web site with a capture to try, I tried using
it
> earlier this week in the most recent version of Firefox and its
definitely
> not working., in fact if you try any of the web visem shortcut keys none
of
> them work any longer. It must be a fairly recent change though as I
did
> use it successfully last month, shame this is gone as it’s a tool I
often
> use, definitely hope it is fixed

Yes, Rumola is still being supported. I used it myself yesterday to solve an image captcha. For more info:

http://skipinput.com/

Gerald