From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Brown
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: PDF to either HTML or TXT convertor

Anyone know of a PDF to HTML or TXT convertor?  It is just frustrating to try to navigate some complicated PDF manuals I need to read.

Thanks,

Dennis

Richard B. McDonald

Hi Dennis!

Try the link below for an online converter.  I use it all the time, and it works great.

http://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-html

HTH,

Richard

Anyone know of a PDF to HTML or TXT convertor?  It is just frustrating to try to navigate some complicated PDF manuals I need to read.

Thanks,

Dennis

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

The problem I have is that most of the files I want to convert dont allow you to change them and the conversion fails...

On 5/1/2017 12:39 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi Dennis!

Try the link below for an online converter.  I use it all the time, and it works great.

http://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-html

HTH,

Richard

Anyone know of a PDF to HTML or TXT convertor?  It is just frustrating to try to navigate some complicated PDF manuals I need to read.

Thanks,

Dennis

mike mcglashon

try robobraille.com

Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: PDF to either HTML or TXT convertor

Back in the day, HTML was one of the AR Options; I miss that.  It may be going around Robin Hood’s barn, but you could put it into Word and save as either one or the other, as long as you have 2013 or better.

Ted

Anyone know of a PDF to HTML or TXT convertor?  It is just frustrating to try to navigate some complicated PDF manuals I need to read.

Thanks,

Dennis

Tim Ford

What is the advantage of using this approach as opposed to pulling up the document in Adobe, then doing a save-as to generate the txt or html format?

Tim Ford

Anyone know of a PDF to HTML or TXT convertor?  It is just frustrating to try to navigate some complicated PDF manuals I need to read.

Thanks,

Dennis

Mario

Dennis, you can also try
www.convertfiles.com

Anyone know of a PDF to HTML or TXT convertor? It is just frustrating
to try to navigate some complicated PDF manuals I need to read.

Thanks,

Dennis

Pat Seed

Hi,
If you have Kurzweil or Open Book depending on the version of the program, you can open, say, (Kurzweil), and then have it open the (PDF) for you.
Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat