microsoft account issues

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi, since upgrade to the windows creator update, time to time get a notification, having issues with my Microsoft account, and the experience app or feature. What is that and when I try to put in my password, which I cnaged a few weeks ago, does not like it, does the lockout and then have to click the audio link and type in all the letters, and horrible voice, and then click on next, but cannot go any further. Any fixes for this.

Thanks.

And also says to reconnect my drive, which I have a Toshiba external 1 tb drive plugged into my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Dave...

What -- can you write that in a more readable format? Have no idea just what you are asking.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 23:05
Subject: microsoft account issues

Hi, since upgrade to the windows creator update, time to time get a notification, having issues with my Microsoft account, and the experience app or feature. What is that and when I try to put in my password, which I cnaged a few weeks ago, does not like it, does the lockout and then have to click the audio link and type in all the letters, and horrible voice, and then click on next, but cannot go any further. Any fixes for this.

Thanks.

And also says to reconnect my drive, which I have a Toshiba external 1 tb drive plugged into my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

James Leonard Panes <james.l.panes@...>

Hi Folks,

I simply ignore the notices about fixing my Microsoft account. I don’t have one and have no intention of creating one.

Regards,

James

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: May 1, 2017 2:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: microsoft account issues

What -- can you write that in a more readable format? Have no idea just what you are asking.

Dave

Thanks.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Jenni Kent

call microsoft disability answer dek something is wrong with your account possibly or head over to account.life.com

On 5/2/2017 5:20 PM, James Leonard Panes wrote:

Hi Folks,

I simply ignore the notices about fixing my Microsoft account. I don’t have one and have no intention of creating one.

Regards,

James

Dave

Thanks.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I got rooked into a Microsoft account when I bought Office
2013, but I continue to ignore the notices that I should
update the account. It is an encumbrance on me, a bother to
a customer. I hope I really get into tablets and eventually
a smart phone, and Microsoft can go fishing eventually.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of James Leonard Panes
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 6:20 PM

Hi Folks,

I simply ignore the notices about fixing my Microsoft
account. I don't have one and have no intention of creating
one.

Regards,

James

Behalf Of Dave Carlson

What -- can you write that in a more readable format? Have
no idea just what you are asking.

Dave

To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>

Hi, since upgrade to the windows creator update, time to
time get a notification, having issues with my Microsoft
account, and the experience app or feature. What is that and
when I try to put in my password, which I cnaged a few weeks
ago, does not like it, does the lockout and then have to
click the audio link and type in all the letters, and
horrible voice, and then click on next, but cannot go any
further. Any fixes for this.

Thanks.

And also says to reconnect my drive, which I have a Toshiba
external 1 tb drive plugged into my Toshiba satellite pro
c-50-a.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I see this a bit differently since if we want to take advantage of the services these companies have to offer we also have to play by their rules to some degree.
Everybody who has an iOS device, Mac computer or an Apple TV needs an Apple Id/account because otherwise you can't buy apps or do much of anything.
If we want to buy something on Amazon or if you sign up for gmail you end up with an Amazon or Google account.
Why should I expect to use services and product from Microsoft without the need to sign up for an account and the requirement to make sure from time to time that it is up-to-date?

Regards,
Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 2:59 PM

I got rooked into a Microsoft account when I bought Office 2013, but I continue to ignore the notices that I should update the account. It is an encumbrance on me, a bother to a customer. I hope I really get into tablets and eventually a smart phone, and Microsoft can go fishing eventually.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Leonard Panes

Hi Folks,

I simply ignore the notices about fixing my Microsoft account. I don't have one and have no intention of creating one.

Regards,

James

Dave

Thanks.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Michelle's Home Emails

Hi Sieghard

Michelle here, totally agree with your thoughts.

Best wishes
Michelle.

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 May 2017, at 10:20 am, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

I see this a bit differently since if we want to take advantage of the services these companies have to offer we also have to play by their rules to some degree.
Everybody who has an iOS device, Mac computer or an Apple TV needs an Apple Id/account because otherwise you can't buy apps or do much of anything.
If we want to buy something on Amazon or if you sign up for gmail you end up with an Amazon or Google account.
Why should I expect to use services and product from Microsoft without the need to sign up for an account and the requirement to make sure from time to time that it is up-to-date?

Regards,
Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 2:59 PM

I got rooked into a Microsoft account when I bought Office 2013, but I continue to ignore the notices that I should update the account. It is an encumbrance on me, a bother to a customer. I hope I really get into tablets and eventually a smart phone, and Microsoft can go fishing eventually.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Leonard Panes

Hi Folks,

I simply ignore the notices about fixing my Microsoft account. I don't have one and have no intention of creating one.

Regards,

James

Dave

Thanks.

Any ideas.

Thanks.