Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2017 23:05
Subject: microsoft account issues

Hi, since upgrade to the windows creator update, time to time get a notification, having issues with my Microsoft account, and the experience app or feature. What is that and when I try to put in my password, which I cnaged a few weeks ago, does not like it, does the lockout and then have to click the audio link and type in all the letters, and horrible voice, and then click on next, but cannot go any further. Any fixes for this.

Thanks.

And also says to reconnect my drive, which I have a Toshiba external 1 tb drive plugged into my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

James Leonard Panes <james.l.panes@...>

Hi Folks,

I simply ignore the notices about fixing my Microsoft account. I don’t have one and have no intention of creating one.

Regards,

James

What -- can you write that in a more readable format? Have no idea just what you are asking.

Dave

Hi, since upgrade to the windows creator update, time to time get a notification, having issues with my Microsoft account, and the experience app or feature. What is that and when I try to put in my password, which I cnaged a few weeks ago, does not like it, does the lockout and then have to click the audio link and type in all the letters, and horrible voice, and then click on next, but cannot go any further. Any fixes for this.

Thanks.

And also says to reconnect my drive, which I have a Toshiba external 1 tb drive plugged into my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Jenni Kent

call microsoft disability answer dek something is wrong with your account possibly or head over to account.life.com