From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Lee Maschmeyer
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 8:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How's the weather?

Hi folks,

I'm on Jaws 16 but think there was an update for 18 this
week. Did they put in a fix for the weather lookup in
Research It?

Thanks,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it
might appear to others that what you were or might have been
was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared
to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll

Ann Byrne

It's not Research It that's the problem: It's the Wunderground web site. JAWS 18 does again show weather conditions, but not the forecast ... because Wunderground no longer shows the forecast. if anyone know a good weather site to replace Wunderground, I would love to hear about it.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Last night, I could read the thing. Today, it's down again.

Bye for now,

Carolyn