From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 6:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 32 or 74

Been trying to install jaws 18 32bit into my old thinkpad running Windows XP, sp3. Certainly the 32 version as its filename ends in something like x86. Windows gives me a message about this is not a 32bit program. Maybe it just ain't gonna work on XP, huh?
Howard

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

No way XP will run that program, no matter how many bits it has. I don't remember the cutoff now, but it's been a while ago.

Ted

Been trying to install jaws 18 32bit into my old thinkpad running Windows
XP, sp3. Certainly the 32 version as its filename ends in something like
x86. Windows gives me a message about this is not a 32bit program. Maybe
it just ain't gonna work on XP, huh?
Howard

Pablo Morales

Jaws 15 is the last version of jaws able to run on windows xp.