From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carliss
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 7:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Sending an email as an attachment?

Hello Listers,

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

Gerry Ellis <gerry.ellis@...>

Hi,

I am assuming that you want to attach one email as an attachment to another.

Open the email that you want to attach and hit F12 when you are in the body of the email. This will give you the normal screen used to save a file in MS Word etc. Save the email in the folder where you want it. This is now the email that you are going to attach to a new email.

Now, open up your new email and fill in the “To” field, Subject, etc and go into the body of the email. Go to the folder where you saved the original email and arrow down to the email. Do not open it. Just hit Control and C to copy it in its entirety. Now go back to the body of the new email and hit Control and V to paste. You will find that it is added as an attachment rather than being copied into the body of the new email.

I hope this does what you want.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,

How will you know when you get there?

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

No virus found in this message.

david

Hello there;

The easiest way to send an attachment using outlook 2007, 2010, 2016, is,

1, navigate to the folder where the file is located which you wish to send as an attached file.

2, highlight the file do not enter, just copy to clipboard,

3, open outlook, new file,

Type in the necessary information, now once you get to the body of the message,

Just simply paste,

Now shift+tab you will see you're attached file, now tab to the body, type any preferred text, now send as normal,

Hope this helps.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

Sharon

I actually want to send a file in documents as an attachment; not another email as an attachment.

Sharon

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

No virus found in this message.

Dave...

Simple. Use Windows Explorer to copy the file (Ctrl+C). Create the message in Outlook 2007. Before you send, and while in the message body, paste (Ctrl+V).

Dave

I actually want to send a file in documents as an attachment; not another email as an attachment.

Sharon

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

No virus found in this message.

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Then when you’re in the message body of the email, hit alt N, to get into the insert menu. Then hit F to get into insert file. Then keep hitting shift tab until you should hear something to let you know you’re in your documents. You should be able to figure it out from there. Open up whatever folder the file you want to attach, then find the file and hit enter.

I think this is the correct way to do this, but I just automatically do it, without paying attention to how I go about it.

Hope this helps!.....Mike

I actually want to send a file in documents as an attachment; not another email as an attachment.

Sharon

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

No virus found in this message.

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

If you first go to the file you wish in your list of documents and copy it,

Then go to   your email letter and press alt N, a, f, the attach a file dialog should open up with focus on that document, you will  need to press space bar and up arrow to check; if not, paste it in the edit field. And press enter. You can press shift tab to check that it is attached.

I actually want to send a file in documents as an attachment; not another email as an attachment.

Sharon

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

No virus found in this message.

Dave...

Too complicated. The originator is asking about Outlook 2007, correct? That stated, it is simple...Copy the file desired, paste it into the body of the message (Ctrl+V). Forget about all the menu and ribbon stuff. Outlook 2007.

Dave

Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 08:58

If you first go to the file you wish in your list of documents and copy it,

Then go to   your email letter and press alt N, a, f, the attach a file dialog should open up with focus on that document, you will  need to press space bar and up arrow to check; if not, paste it in the edit field. And press enter. You can press shift tab to check that it is attached.

I actually want to send a file in documents as an attachment; not another email as an attachment.

Sharon

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007, also using windows10. However, I haven’t done this in a while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way, Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

No virus found in this message.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Also, in Outlook, you can be in your message, press
Alt-N-A-F, then type in the file you want to attach and
press Enter. I do that all the time.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I need to send an email as an attachment using office2007,
also using windows10. However, I haven't done this in a
while, using the ribbon system,and need help. By the way,
Jaws18 is my screen reader.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks! To all.

Carliss

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

OK, if you are in Outlook and in the message you want to
attach, Press Alt-N-A-F, then type the name of the Documents
file you want to attach and Press Enter. You're good to go.
Go and check in your sent messages to make sure that you did
send the attachment. Cheers.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature>
Date: 04/06/17

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Good to know N and F. I'll try that when I'm not sure what I
am looking for, since that is easier than going over and
copying it then going back to Outlook tra la tra la tra la.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Date: 04/06/17

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Just to add to this, you can also select multiple files in Windows Explorer, copy them to the clipboard and paste them into the message body field, all files which were selected and copied will be pasted in. I never use the ribbon option to attach a file, much easier using the clipboard.

Regards,
Sieghard

Date: 04/06/17