From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Renaming folders in Outlook 2010

Hi,

Running Windows 7 Pro and Outlook 2010.

I want to change the name of an unused Mail folder. Can someone please explain how to do that?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Sharon

I’d probably just make a new folder, and move all the contents of the old folder to the new.

Sharon

I want to change the name of an unused Mail folder. Can someone please explain how to do that?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

I could do that. Can you please explain how to do that! <smiley> Keith

I’d probably just make a new folder, and move all the contents of the old folder to the new.

Sharon

I want to change the name of an unused Mail folder. Can someone please explain how to do that?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Sharon

Go to Inbox.

Control-shift e

Type name of new folder.

Control y to go to old folder.

Control a to select all messages in old folder.

Control-shift-V to move

Go to folder you want to move them to.

Press enter.

They should be in new location.