Help with menus in Win 10

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

So, I cant get to any of the view menu items other than options... I cant really use the menus at all actually. I am trying to set the folder details for group by, detail view and not to sort by device or category...

Soronel Haetir

It's no longer a menu, its a ribbon.

To get to the view group first hit alt, then use the arrow keys until
view is selected then hit space.
You then hit space on the element you want to activate, use arrows to
select the choice you want active and then space again to activate.
You can then arrow

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

OK, If I select group by or sort by I get a list of attributes with checks by them... But I cant deselect items and there isn't a "none" option like in win7. Basicly I don't want items grouped by anything and I only want items sorted by name... And I want items listed in "detail" view ... I am trying to do this in "This PC".

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

OK, I figured it out... I really really don't like Ribbons!!! :( Guess I had to learn sometime...

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Not much of a choice since I don't see them going away any time soon.

OK, I figured it out... I really really don't like Ribbons!!! :( Guess I had to learn sometime...

Sharon

There are no menus anymore; all those darn ribbons!
Sharon

So, I cant get to any of the view menu items other than options... I cant really use the menus at all actually. I am trying to set the folder details for group by, detail view and not to sort by device or category...

Sharon

You might want to get the windows ten textbook from Access Technology Institute; it's not cheap, but it's the only thing that got me a bit functional again!
Sharon