From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ken lawrence via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: status of weather on research it?

Hi listers, what is the status of the weather on research it with jaws?  are we going to have to wait all the way until october or when ever jaws 19 comes out?  also does anyone know about the release of the new elbraille jaws based notetaker?

Gerald Levy

Not here in New York City, where Weather Underground still provides ten day forecasts along with current conditions.

Gerald

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: status of weather on research it?

Braille.wunderground is rather disappointing these days.  They stopped providing a 10-day forecast.  All that you receive now is the current weather.  Tried to contact them but landed on a link with an undeliverable email address.  If anyone has a means to contact them, please share and thank you.

Regards,

Amanda Lee

Hi listers, what is the status of the weather on research it with jaws?  are we going to have to wait all the way until october or when ever jaws 19 comes out?  also does anyone know about the release of the new elbraille jaws based notetaker?

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

Do you have a generic link?

Thanks!

Amanda

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:30 PM

Braille.wunderground is rather disappointing these days.  They stopped providing a 10-day forecast.  All that you receive now is the current weather.  Tried to contact them but landed on a link with an undeliverable email address.  If anyone has a means to contact them, please share and thank you.

Regards,

Amanda Lee

Hi listers, what is the status of the weather on research it with jaws?  are we going to have to wait all the way until october or when ever jaws 19 comes out?  also does anyone know about the release of the new elbraille jaws based notetaker?

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Where applicable Environment Canada has a 7 day forecast that reads quite well with Jaws.

Cheers Kevin.

Braille.wunderground is rather disappointing these days.  They stopped providing a 10-day forecast.  All that you receive now is the current weather.  Tried to contact them but landed on a link with an undeliverable email address.  If anyone has a means to contact them, please share and thank you.

Regards,

Amanda Lee

Hi listers, what is the status of the weather on research it with jaws?  are we going to have to wait all the way until october or when ever jaws 19 comes out?  also does anyone know about the release of the new elbraille jaws based notetaker?

Gerald Levy

Just visit the following page and enter your zip code:

Gerald

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:17 PM

Do you have a generic link?

Thanks!

Amanda

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:30 PM

Braille.wunderground is rather disappointing these days.  They stopped providing a 10-day forecast.  All that you receive now is the current weather.  Tried to contact them but landed on a link with an undeliverable email address.  If anyone has a means to contact them, please share and thank you.

Regards,

Amanda Lee

Hi listers, what is the status of the weather on research it with jaws?  are we going to have to wait all the way until october or when ever jaws 19 comes out?  also does anyone know about the release of the new elbraille jaws based notetaker?

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Last night, I couldn't even get today's. I just check when
my TV channel sends me an email.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Hi listers, what is the status of the weather on research it
with jaws? are we going to have to wait all the way until
october or when ever jaws 19 comes out? also does anyone
know about the release of the new elbraille jaws based
notetaker?

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Thanks; I'll save this and try it later.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Just visit the following page and enter your zip code:

https://braille.wunderground.com/

Gerald