From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Stevens
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 7:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Firefox and spell checking

Has anyone else noticed a problem with spell checking in Firefox?

I used to put the curser on the first letter of a misspelled word and hit
the applications key. A list of suggestions used to come up and I’d choose
one to replace the misspelled word.

In the latest version of Firefox though there is no suggestion list to
choose from.

Am I the only one with this issue?

10

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

I’m not having this problem. However, JAWS sometimes decides to act up and won’t allow the spellcheck to work. A restart usually helps.

Has anyone else noticed a problem with spell checking in Firefox?

I used to put the curser on the first letter of a misspelled word and hit the applications key. A list of suggestions used to come up and I’d choose one to replace the misspelled word.

In the latest version of Firefox though there is no suggestion list to choose from.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene Stevens