How do I create "heading levels" in MS Word for quick navigation?

Richard B. McDonald

Awesome, and many thanks!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 1:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I create "heading levels" in MS Word for quick navigation?

Hi Richard,

Yes, it is a normal behavior on word. Other thing that you can try is pressing jaws key + F6. Like this pressing home key you will move up to the beginning of the heading lists. Really there are several ways to navigate on headings. For example if you have quick navigation on, you will be able to navigate if you want, on headings level 2 only, just pressing the number 2 on the number row. Or just pressing 3 to navigate only on the headings level 3, and so on.

So you have these ways.

·         Pressing jaws key + F6, you will create a list of headings

·         Pressing jaws key + z, you enable quick navigation. Now you will be able to press H and navigate on headings.

·         If you have quick navigation enabled, you will be able to navigate on the heading level that you want, pressing on the number row, the number of that headings, for example number 2 for headings level 2 only, or number 3 for headings level 3 only.