MINIMIZING A DOCUMENT

judith bron

What is the keystroke for minimizing a document?  Just one of those things I forgot and need.  Judith

Michelle's Home Emails

Hi Judith

Michelle Stevens here,

I think it is windows key plus m to moreinimize a document.

Kind wishes
Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Mar 2017, at 9:10 am, judith bron <jbron@...> wrote:

What is the keystroke for minimizing a document?  Just one of those things I forgot and need.  Judith

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Alt-Spacebar-M.

Bye for now,

Carolyn