ResearchIt

Danny wells

Hi List,

I’m sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but for about a week I have not been able to get the weather info by using ResearchIt.  This is so whether I use JFW 18 or 17.  I suspect the problem is with the weather.gov site, but I’m no expert concerning such issues.

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Weather is not working for any of us right now.  It hasn't worked since Saturday evening for me.

On 3/15/2017 7:46 AM, Danny wells wrote:

Hi List,

I’m sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but for about a week I have not been able to get the weather info by using ResearchIt.  This is so whether I use JFW 18 or 17.  I suspect the problem is with the weather.gov site, but I’m no expert concerning such issues.

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)

Dennis Brown

Can you guys check something else out with Research It in 18?
My history list won’t stay cleared.  Please try this:
1. Enter 30083 in the search field, then search in anything—findings aren’t what we’re testing, so it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t find it.
2.  Type another string like 44444 and send it through any search.
3.  Exit Research It, then go back in.
4.  Check to see if the entries are still in history.
5.  Tab to the item “Maintain History” and uncheck that checkbox.
6.  Select Clear history, then select Ok.
Now, when you go back in, are the items still in the search field when you press up and down arrows?
I cannot get it to clear and stay clear.
Thanks,
Dennis

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: ResearchIt

Weather is not working for any of us right now.  It hasn't worked since Saturday evening for me.

On 3/15/2017 7:46 AM, Danny wells wrote:

Hi List,

I’m sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but for about a week I have not been able to get the weather info by using ResearchIt.  This is so whether I use JFW 18 or 17.  I suspect the problem is with the weather.gov site, but I’m no expert concerning such issues.

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

I can confirm this behavior.  History is still maintained even when one unchecks the checkbox and presses on the Clear History Button.  Also As others have pointed out, Weather isn’t yielding any results and I have verified that the site is working as well as braille.wunderground.com

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 5:51 AM

Weather is not working for any of us right now.  It hasn't worked since Saturday evening for me.

On 3/15/2017 7:46 AM, Danny wells wrote:

Hi List,

I’m sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but for about a week I have not been able to get the weather info by using ResearchIt.  This is so whether I use JFW 18 or 17.  I suspect the problem is with the weather.gov site, but I’m no expert concerning such issues.

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)

judith bron

Hi gang, After weeks in the hospital and months of ignoring my computer my brain has frozen on some basic Jawws functions.  Can anyone give me the simple command for “research it”?  Eventually the crazy questions will stop.  Thanks, Judith

Weather is not working for any of us right now.  It hasn't worked since Saturday evening for me.

On 3/15/2017 7:46 AM, Danny wells wrote:

Hi List,

I’m sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but for about a week I have not been able to get the weather info by using ResearchIt.  This is so whether I use JFW 18 or 17.  I suspect the problem is with the weather.gov site, but I’m no expert concerning such issues.

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)

Mario

press insert+spacebar, then
type r for research it, type in the search string,
press tab and navigate to the category and press enter.

for example, 09876, tab and navigatte to weather and press enter.
btw, the research it for weather is broken since, I think, Saturday the
4th.

Weather is not working for any of us right now. It hasn't worked since
Saturday evening for me.

On 3/15/2017 7:46 AM, Danny wells wrote:

Hi List,

I'm sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but for about a week I
have not been able to get the weather info by using ResearchIt. This is so
whether I use JFW 18 or 17. I suspect the problem is with the weather.gov
site, but I'm no expert concerning such issues.

Danny

All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be,
declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble
and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. (Isaiah 66:2)

judith bron

Sorry guys,, but I need the Keystroke for researchit.  Thanks, Judith

[...]

Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@...>

JawsKey + SpaceBar followed by r