From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 2:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Demo version of JAWS

Hi

Does anyone know if the demo version of Jaws is a fully functioning version
of Jaws with the exception that the demo runs only for 40 minute intervals?

Thanks!

Donna

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

It would be default, and you probably wouldn't want to take
time for many, if any settings.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Does anyone know if the demo version of Jaws is a fully
functioning version of Jaws with the exception that the demo
runs only for 40 minute intervals?

Thanks!

Donna

Also remember that it can run for 40 minutes after each system restart (and shutdown and restart if fast start is off).

--
Brian

    ~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

As Briabn said, it is a full version and 40 minutes is actually not bad at all, you can set it up the way you want and really use it, all you have to do is reboot after 40 minutes, it will give you a few warnings I think 6 minutes before, 3 minutes, 2 minutes and 1 minute before it's over. When you get to the 1 minute warning just reboot and then you are good to go for another 40 minutes. I have often used it quite a bit on my Mom's computer if she wanted me to do something for her but I forgot to bring my USB authorization dongle.

Regards,
Sieghard