google drive saying access denied

Jed Barton

Hey guys,

A friend of mine has shared 2 files with me, and when i click on them, it keeps saying access denied. He is sharing from his google drive. Any ideas?

My guess is that he has not actually shared them, but just sent you the URLs.

Have him double check that he has either set up sharing with you using your gmail address or has set sharing for those files to "on for anyone who has the link" or made them public via sharing for anyone who searches for them.
--
Brian

    ~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back