Contact for Wells Fargo accessibility issues: copying from Wells Fargo "results" web page.

Tim Ford

Hello Curtis,

As I found out to my irritation, Wells Fargo did a major revision to their
on-line banking web site. I suddenly could not do many of the tasks that I
had previously been able to do with JAWS. JAWS 17 seemed to help, and I
also found that Firefox worked better.

Below my closing is the contact person I was given by Wells Fargo when I
complained about the access issues in their new web design. He is a private
accessibility consultant.

Good luck,
Tim Ford

David Ashleydale
Operational Risk Consultant / Accessibility Governance Lead
WFVC Risk Management
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels
333 Market Street, 27th Floor| San Francisco, CA 94104
MAC A0119-271
Tel 415-371-5880
david.ashleydale@wellsfargo.com