Topics

moderated Virtual Cursor no longer appears to work on Firefox

John Gurd

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour? I can only get the PC cursor on Firefox suddenly so I can’t list links, etc.

John

Chris Hill

Nope, working fine here.  If you aren't running malware bytes, I'd suggest downloading it and scanning your system.

On 11/6/2019 04:26, John Gurd via Groups.Io wrote:

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour? I can only get the PC cursor on Firefox suddenly so I can’t list links, etc.

John

JM Casey

I have noticed firefox crash a few times since the last update. This usually (unfortunately) happens when I am typing in an edit field. The virtual cursor turns off and in fact I can’t even close the window normally. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Not sure if this is the problem you are having, but you didn’t say whether you restarted firefox or not. If you’re consistently not getting virtual cursor every time you restart the browser – then something is up with JAWS.