Winamp, multiple versions

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Some time ago, someone on this list had a zip file of old WinAmp installer files, which contained different versions of WinAmp.

Someone recommended that I use the Ninite installer, but it is not good for me, as I want to customize WinAmp. I actually want to check and uncheck the various options to make it work best with JAWS.

Does anyone still have that set of old versions of WinAmp installer files?

Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com

Tom Behler

Bill:

I have the executable files for Winamp 5581 and 5666, if they would help.

If so, I can attempt to send them to you, although they might be rather large.

Tom Behler

Some time ago, someone on this list had a zip file of old WinAmp installer files, which contained different versions of WinAmp.

Someone recommended that I use the Ninite installer, but it is not good for me, as I want to customize WinAmp. I actually want to check and uncheck the various options to make it work best with JAWS.

Does anyone still have that set of old versions of WinAmp installer files?

Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tom. I think I am looking for different versions from the ones you listed. I know they would be large to send as attachments, and probably would not be sent through email.

Thanks for the thought, though, Tom.

Bill White billwhite92701@...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com

Tony

I have version 5.66 full at about 12mb.

I’m not sure what you are wanting to do but it works with Jaws here.  Be sure to select the classic skin and you should be able to reach any settings you wish with a combination of PC and  JAWS cursor.

Tony

Some time ago, someone on this list had a zip file of old WinAmp installer files, which contained different versions of WinAmp.

Someone recommended that I use the Ninite installer, but it is not good for me, as I want to customize WinAmp. I actually want to check and uncheck the various options to make it work best with JAWS.

Does anyone still have that set of old versions of WinAmp installer files?

Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

Bill White,
Here is a list of the versions I have of winamp.  only filenames; but sometimes one can tell the version by the filename.
winamp280_full.exe
winamp290_full.exe
winamp292_full.exe
winamp503_full.exe
winamp508c_full_emusic-7plus.exe
winamp5094_full_emusic-7plus.exe
winamp5112_full.exe
winamp52_full_emusic-7plus.exe
winamp52_pro.exe
winamp521_full_emusic-7plus.exe
winamp524_full_emusic-7plus.exe
winamp533_full.exe
winamp533_full_emusic-7plus.exe
winamp535_pro.exe
winamp5621_full_emusic-7plus_en-us.exe

I could deliver any or all via sendspace.

Howard
[...]

James Hooper <j.hooper3272@...>

james  here would love the  versions of winamp.

[...]

Luis Difut

Try

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/winamp-2-95

They have many old versions of WinAmp on this site.

[...]

Thank you. Someone delivered the files I needed.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14944 (20170216) __________