From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 2:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: searching for a word

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Pablo Morales

Just press f4.

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I have never really used this word list feature. When I press Insert+Control+W it brings up a list of items (95 in total), some of them are things like jFW (13), Groups (11) and so on. What does that number in parenthesis mean? Then there are also a bunch of just random words in that list, how did they get there, how do you assign a word? This might be a useful feature, but I don’t totally get the overall concept.

You can set the word that you want to search for by pulling up your word list with control/insert/W then once you assign the word you use the letter W to find that word whenever you want within the document or webpage.

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

F4? Do you mean F3 as in the Jaws Find?

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Maria Campbell

    In Thunderbird you press control shift F, then follow the prompts.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama
On 2/8/2017 5:52 PM, Alan Robbins wrote:

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

JAWS Key plus F3.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an
open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Interesting - did not know that one.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an
open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Oh, I tried that, and it works too. I like it, only one step
until I put in a word to search.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an
open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I kind of think F4 or Insert-F3 are easier.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

What is the JAWS command to search for a word etc. in an
open email message in Outlook 2010?

Best

Al

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

That was what I thought, but when I pressed F4, it worked.

Bye for now,

Carolyn