formatting in Word 2016

Lauren Snyder

Hi:

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

Lauren,

          If you bring up help in Word 2016 and search on "show or hide formatting marks" I think that will answer the question you have.  I suggest that only because I don't know what you may or may not want to be showing at all times versus what you want to be able to toggle on or off and the help discusses both.
--
Brian

    ~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

Hello Lauren,  I just gave an assignment to a student yesterday on formatting in Word along with exercise files. If you would like I can put them into Google drive for you and you can go over the lesson. It is very precise.

Nate Kile  Assistive Technology Instructor  Alaska Center for the Blind

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

Ann Byrne

ALT+h, then 8?

At 09:23 AM 2/8/2017, you wrote:
Hi:

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,
Lauren

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi, I also would like a copy.

Teos1@...

Hello Lauren,  I just gave an assignment to a student yesterday on formatting in Word along with exercise files. If you would like I can put them into Google drive for you and you can go over the lesson. It is very precise.

Nate Kile  Assistive Technology Instructor  Alaska Center for the Blind

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

I am going to be sharing in Google Drive, do you have a Google email?

[...]

Palmer Loux <Plmrlx@...>

That sounds awesome me too
I teach assistive tech in Chester Pa
Center for the Blind and Vusually Impaired
CBVI

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2017, at 6:44 PM, "HH. Smith Jr." <teos1@...> wrote:

Yes,

Josham129@...

I am going to be sharing in Google Drive, do you have a Google email?

Hello Lauren,  I just gave an assignment to a student yesterday on formatting in Word along with exercise files. If you would like I can put them into Google drive for you and you can go over the lesson. It is very precise.

Nate Kile  Assistive Technology Instructor  Alaska Center for the Blind

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

UHewida Ali

Can you please share it with me too?

My email :

hewidaly@...

All the best,  Hewida Ali

I am going to be sharing in Google Drive, do you have a Google email?

Hello Lauren,  I just gave an assignment to a student yesterday on formatting in Word along with exercise files. If you would like I can put them into Google drive for you and you can go over the lesson. It is very precise.

Nate Kile  Assistive Technology Instructor  Alaska Center for the Blind

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

Hi Nate,

I’d also like a copy.

Here’s my g mail:

Blindguy63@...

I am going to be sharing in Google Drive, do you have a Google email?

Hello Lauren,  I just gave an assignment to a student yesterday on formatting in Word along with exercise files. If you would like I can put them into Google drive for you and you can go over the lesson. It is very precise.

Nate Kile  Assistive Technology Instructor  Alaska Center for the Blind

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

george b <gbmagoo@...>

I would like a copy, also.

Thanks

George

gbmagoo@...

I am going to be sharing in Google Drive, do you have a Google email?

Hello Lauren,  I just gave an assignment to a student yesterday on formatting in Word along with exercise files. If you would like I can put them into Google drive for you and you can go over the lesson. It is very precise.

Nate Kile  Assistive Technology Instructor  Alaska Center for the Blind

Is there a way you can see the codes like you used in the very old versions of Word so you can know how to correct formatting issues so you can know how to make sure the document is formatted independently while using Jaws 18 and Word 2016?

Thank you.

Regards,

Lauren

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

I will send it two who ever I did not last night later on today, I am moving and grooving right now.