From: "David Pearson" <dshawnpearson@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 10:35 PM
Subject: How to maximize Google screen?

Hello Listers:

Created a keyboard shortcut for Google Chrome. Have just enough light perception in one eye to notice that Chrome isn't opening at its maximum size, but rather in a rectangular shape at far right/bottom of pc screen.

What are the keyboard steps that I need to perform to ensure that when I open Chrome, it's "maximized" on my monitor?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson