Talking Desktop Clock

Mike Rogers

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations. Thanks for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is the choice of sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one. I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound and works for me. Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Sugar <sugarsyl71@...>

I have one that I have used for years. there is options of drifferent clock
sounds. No talking
I currently hav a Cu cu sound that chimes every hour. I can change to every
15 minutes, 30 or 45 or hour in a half
If anyone is interested do let me know and I cn send it to you
sugar

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.

Sugar

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations. Thanks
for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is the choice of
sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Anybody got the URL for the APH model (might as well support the local supplier)? I have the basic one, but would like to swap it for the one that goes into the startup menu.

Ted

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations. Thanks
for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is the choice of
sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Please send either to list or:

4carolyna@...

Thanks ever so much.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my
obbservations. Thanks for the help. The chime works just
fine. The one downside is the choice of sounds. I was
hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound
and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more
often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Sugar <sugarsyl71@...>

Here is one program that I have used.
The other I have will have to be sent send space as I think it's to big for
atatchments.
See:
http://www.champsclock.com/downloads.htm

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.

Sugar

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations. Thanks
for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is the choice of
sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Gerald Levy

Another accessible clock whit an hourly chime is clock from WebbIE:

http://www.webbie.org.uk/clock/index.htm

Gerald

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations. Thanks
for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is the choice of
sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Thanks. I listened to the St. Michael's bell chimes,
beautiful, but I got to thinking that if I'm listing to
music and that starts... Well, I'm glad I thought.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my
obbservations. Thanks for the help. The chime works just
fine. The one downside is the choice of sounds. I was
hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound
and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more
often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

Mario

if you chose the custom install, there are choices for a grandfather,
bell tower and 1 or 2 other clocks.

I find that the interface does not come up when executing the program
sometimes. maybe I should reinstall it. I found you need to use the
review cursor often if you want to change some settings, like setting
when you want the chimes to occur, for example, between 6 am to 10 pm,
so no chimes between 10:01 pm and 5:59 am. use the up/down arrow keys to
change the time by minute, then insert+up arrow to hear the time. also
using the arrow keys to choose and entering on it to set the chime you
want (then shift+tabbing to the review button and space barring to hear your

choice. -------- Original Message --------
I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations.
Thanks for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is
the choice of sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices
didn't have one. I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical
sound and works for me. Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the
hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

.

Sandra Streeter

Is the review cursor the same as the JAWS cursor?

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations.
Thanks for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is
the choice of sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices
didn't have one. I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical
sound and works for me. Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the
hour or more often.

Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

.

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Sugar,

I would be very interested. Could you send it to me?

-Elaine

On 2/1/2017 1:21 PM, Sugar wrote:
[...]

-----
No virus found in this message.

The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety. - George Muller

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Womans Weekly
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/589234d110df734d03fc7st04duc

Onwardbob

Here is the direct link http://www.cinnamonsoftware.com/desktop_clock.html

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my
obbservations. Thanks for the help. The chime works just
fine. The one downside is the choice of sounds. I was
hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound
and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more
often.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com