Anounsing the release of the ElBraille W14JG2

Hello,

Elita Group ltd, is happy to announce the release and availability of the 2nd generation ElBraille Windows 10 portable computer with speech and Braille input/output, model W14JG2.

Over the last year, the ElBraille device has undergone a huge manufacturing overhaul, and today, we are happy to offer the best in class notetaker type device, on the most opened desktop platform.

For those of you who come to CSUN, you will be able to see the device at the Freedom scientific booth.

Please find attached the ElBraille quick start guide, which also contains it’s full technical specifications.

Also, I am happy to announce, that we are already finalizing our work on a version of the ElBraille for the 40 sell Focus Blue display, which will make any existing current generation Focus Blue display a full Windows PC.

This device will be also presented during CSUN.

The second generation ElBraille is already shipping, and we have lots of happy users in all parts of the world.

I am here to answer any question you may have about the product.

Best regards,

Adi Kushnir.

Les Kriegler <kriegler@...>

How can we obtain the QuickStart Guide for this device? Also, do you have a
projected date for the elBraille that will support the Focus 40 Blue?
Thanks.

Les Kriegler

[...]

Hi,
I attached the quick start guide to my previous message. I now see that it did not get through.
I will send it directly to you now.
Like I said in my previous message, we are finalizing work on the 40 sell version, and will show it at CSUN. We hope to have it for sail in about three-four months.

[...]

Thank you for the guide. As I have a 40 cell Focus Blue display, I am
anxious to see the device. Will Freedom Scientific representatives have a
demo to show prior to release? Thank you.

Les

[...]

Hello again,
Like I said, Freedom Scientific, will be showing both devices at CSUN.

[...]

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Can you send me a link to the quick start guide? I might be purchasing this
device soon.
Kenny Peyatt jr.

[...]

Understood. As many of us cannot attend CSUN, that's why I asked the
question.

Les

[...]

ratshtron

attachments are not allowed on the list so your attachment did not make to the list.

Legend has it that on Friday 1/20/2017 04:13 PM, Adi Kushnir said:
[...]

Marianne Denning

Can you send a link where we can find additional information? Is Freedom Scientific still planning to sell it in the U.S.? If not, who will sell it in the U.S.?

[...]

We are currently building a serious website for this product, stay tuned for announcements in the closest time.

I will privately send you the quick start guide, you can look up all info there, and ask questions.

Yes, Freedom Scientific is going to distribute it in the US, and all other Freedom Scientific dealers will distribute it internationaly, like they are doing for about a month now.

Pricing and all other info will be announced soon by FS, and if you have another local dealer, feel free to contact them.

The pricing wil lchange, based on the components you current have or not, from this total package.

[...]

Thanks for letting me know.