From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Sound Card

Back in the dark ages I had a sound card that allowed me to have 3 stereo output streams.  Any ideas for something similar would be appreciated.

Tony

John ESherrer

I had a Plantonic headphone that came with its own USB soundcard.  I do not remember if it stopped the computer soundcard, but an extra USB sound card might work.

John Sherrer

You may want to check out the Virtual Audio Cable program.  I think there is a cost involved, but I think it would meet your needs.