Topics

moderated reading the comments on the excel.

Mario

it's alt+shift+apostrophe. your pressing control+shift+apostrophe which
brings a list of cells with comments, which you happily found.

On 11/5/2019 10:55 PM, Shankar C wrote:
oops, sorry, anyway, after pressing ctrl,shift,' key combination, the
jaws just read's as Cells with Comments dialog
List1 List view
E36: Shankar :
1 of 10.
but, I want to read the content of the comment.

On 11/5/19, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
try pressing alt+shift+apostrophe. this works in Excel 2010 and
presumably 2013, 2016 and 2019. but not sure if the keystroke works in
Excel 365.

On 11/5/2019 9:59 AM, Mario wrote:
please top post when composing an email for the list. if you're not sure
as how to do it, ask. include if you're using an email client or
composing from a website (and which one).

Shankar C

On 11/5/19, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
try pressing alt+shift+apostrophe. this works in Excel 2010 and
presumably 2013, 2016 and 2019. but not sure if the keystroke works in
Excel 365.

On 11/5/2019 9:59 AM, Mario wrote:
please top post when composing an email for the list. if you're not sure
as how to do it, ask. include if you're using an email client or
composing from a website (and which one).

On 11/4/2019 11:07 PM, Shankar C wrote:

----------
email: harshalgips@...
msn: harshalgips@...
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar

Mario

[...]

hello all,
hope things are well at you.
as the subject line says, can some 1 guide me to read the comments on the excel?
I am using the jaws 2020 with the latest office 365.
when ever the focus moved on the cell which has the comment on the
excel, the jaws just announce that, "has comment, contains comment"
but, I am unable to read the comment given in the cell.