Subject: It's Carhartt Time!
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 09:07:49 -0600
From: Dungarees <dungarees@e.dungarees.com>
To: hillco@...

Get a FREE Carhartt multi-tool with minimum purchase!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $55
MENS WOMENS KIDS FOOTWEAR DEALS
MENS WOMENS FOOTWEAR DEALS
© 2019 Dungarees
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE

This email was sent to hillco@... by Dungarees
500 East Broadway | Columbia | MO | 65201
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe
If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version

Lino Morales

With the invisible keyboard UI you need to hit CTRL Windows right arrow if you are using WIN 7 or alt WIN right arrow if you are using WIN 10.

On 11/3/2019 12:46 PM, Chris Hill wrote:

How do you see the replies to a tweet?  I can't figure it out and it is driving me mad.

Thanks.

CH

Get a FREE Carhartt multi-tool with minimum purchase!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $55
MENS WOMENS KIDS FOOTWEAR DEALS
MENS WOMENS FOOTWEAR DEALS
© 2019 Dungarees
FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE

This email was sent to hillco@... by Dungarees
500 East Broadway | Columbia | MO | 65201
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe
If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version

Chris Hill

I'm just not having any luck.  If I put focus on a tweet that I know has replies and hit alt-windows-right arrow, nothing seems to happen.