moderated Searching for a JAWS-accessible Twitter client

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hi Semmeer. TW Blue is free and works will with JAWS. their website is:

www.twblue.es

On 11/2/2019 1:28 PM, Sameer wrote:

Dear List friends,

I am looking for recommendations regarding JAWS-accessible Twitter clients. Which Twitter client would you recommend? Also, is the recommended client free or paid?

Thanking you in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mulund, Mumbai

Sameer