moderated jaws 2019 with vmware workstation

romance's prince

hello dears

please, could i found VmWare workStation script for jaws 2018 & 2019?
now, i've old one, each time i open guest machine and press ctrl+G
jaws on host machine still talking with another one on guest
WorkStation v10, as it last version i could use on my pc.
 your advice will be appreciated.

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

I have had the same issue with VMware 15 pro. At times, my external JAWS shuts up and at other times I cannot get him to shut up. I have been working on finding a solution to the problem.